Gold Plated Jewellery
Our gold plated jewellery is mainly crafted with 24k gold plated 316L Stainless Steel metal and natural gemstone.
These gold plating allow for a natural tarnish to develop when exposed to air, oil and dirt. With common wear, plating usually wears off.
To maintain your plating for longer, avoid water, don't clean with chemicals, only wipe with a cotton cloth and avoid spraying perfume on jewellery. Apply make-up and hair spray before putting on your jewellery.
After wearing, gently wipe each piece clean of make-up and skin oils. Store jewellery separately so it doesn’t tangle with or scratch other jewellery. Make-up and hair spray contain chemicals that may affect your jewellery. Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills, or in the car. Do not wear jewellery while in a pool, hot tub, or bathing.
For tarnished necklaces chain, you can try the following methods:
- give a bath in lemon juice extract/baking soda and water mixture, leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse gently
- brush with toothpaste and wash gently
Stainless Steel Jewellery
Our stainless steel jewellery is mainly crafted by 316L stainless steel (surgical grade stainless steel). With its resistance to rust, oxidation and discolouration. It's also will not fade or chip over time.
Stainless steel jewellery is pretty easy to clean. Simply follow these steps:
- Pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap.
- Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gently wipe the stainless steel jewellery with the damp cloth until the piece is clean.
When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
- Wipe the remaining soap off your jewellery using a moist cloth dipped in clean water.
- Dry the jewellery well with a clean towel, and then leave your pieces to air dry.
- After your stainless steel jewellery is clean, you can use a jewellery polish or a polishing cloth to shine it.